At Sappho Chocolates we begin all of our chocolate projects by using the purest ingredients, the best techniques, and most importantly, the highest quality chocolate. In our world, life is too short to eat inferior chocolate.
1) We begin the process by melting our chocolate. Controlling the temperature during the melting process is critical to producing beautiful chocolates.
2) We hand temper our chocolate to produce the appropriate temperature resistance, mouthfeel, taste and “snap”.
3) Sappho Chocolates uses colored cocoa butter to decorate most of the chocolates in our collections. In all cases, we choose decorating materials with the least or no artificial ingredients.
4) We decorate our chocolates with distinctive colors reflective of the tastes of the truffle/bonbon or of the holiday season.
5) Our process produces finished chocolates that are as lovely as they are delicious.